Microsoft Store is an integral part of Xbox One. It lets the users download applications and keep them updated. Multiple users have often reported about the Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One. If you’re one of them; fret not, as we have some simple solutions for you.
- Microsft Store is the most mandatory app on Xbox One.
- There are times when the store suddenly stops working on the Xbox One due to multiple issues.
- Users can solve the issue by doing a soft reset of their console.
There is no significant reason for this to happen on Xbox One, as Microsoft officials have not issued any formal statement regarding this error. But a nominal bug or some sort of glitching could be the root cause of it.
How To Fix the Microsoft Store Not Working On Xbox One Error
Though this is a little error that rarely occurs on Xbox One, here we will tell you how you can fix it by using simple troubleshooting methods.
Check Your Internet Connection
In most cases, Microsoft Store won’t work on your Xbox One because of a bad network connection. The store can not launch without a proper internet connection, so ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi and have a stable connection. To check your internet connection on Xbox One, you can do the following procedure:
- Press the “Home” button on your controller.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “All Settings.”
- Click on “Network.” Select “Network Settings.”
- Now, click on “Test Network Connection.”
- If your Xbox has a steady network connection, a message saying “Everything is good, your console is connected to the Internet” will appear on the screen. Otherwise, some error message will be pop up.
Restart The Xbox
You can power cycle or restart your Xbox One to erase any bugs or glitches, thus solving this error. To do so, follow these steps:
- Hold the “Xbox” button on your Xbox One controller.
- Power Centre will launch on your screen. From here, select “Restart Console.”
- Now, click on “Restart.” Your Xbox will be restarted within a few minutes.
Do A Soft Reset
Soft Resetting the Xbox One console could help in resolving this error. For us, the problem was solved after we tried this method. You can do it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your Xbox One.
- Launch “Settings.”
- Go to “All Settings.”
- Select “System.” Click on “Console Info.”
- Now, select “Reset And Keep My Games & Apps.” This will give your device a soft reset.
- After resetting, navigate to the Microsoft Store, which will most likely be working fine.
Contact The Xbox Support Team
If you have tried the above-mentioned fixes and the problem persists, then you should consider contacting the Support Team.
This is the process that you can follow:
- Sign in to support.xbox.com.
- Find “Contact Us” at the bottom of the screen and click on it.
- From the newly launched window, select the option you want to go with. There will be three of them, “Message with an Xbox Gamer,” “Call me back,” and “Ask the Community.”
- Opt for the option that suits you the best, and the customer support team will guide you in the best manner possible.
In this guide, we have covered every possible fix for when the Microsoft store is not working on Xbox One. We hope that it has aided you in resolving this problem. If you have any more questions, drop them in the comments below. You can also check out our guides on other Xbox errors, such as Xbox System Error E203. Xbox Error Code 80151012, Xbox Error Code 0x87e50007.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the MS Store is not working on my Xbox One?
There might be some minor glitch or bugs in your Xbox One that prevents the MS Store from working.
How can I make the MS Store working again on my Xbox One?
If the MS Store is not working on your Xbox One, it is recommended that you do a soft rest of your console.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.