Art Of Rally is a widely-loved adventure game, thanks to its beautiful graphics and comfortable gameplay. However, you might encounter that Art Of Rally is not working on your Xbox when you sit down for your gaming session. There’s nothing to be sad about, we will take care of the problem for you. Read our fixes that you can try when this game is interrupting your Xbox experience.
- Art Of Rally may fail to operate smoothly due to data glitches, installation issues, using older versions of the game/software, corrupt system cache, Xbox service outages, and more.
- This guide contains several solutions for this problem, such as restarting the console/game file, updating to the latest software/game version, fixing the Xbox cache, soft resetting your console, etc.
- You can also contact Xbox support to gain specific information related to your Xbox Live profile, and if there are any errors within it.
Why Is Art Of Rally Not Working On My Xbox?
Whenever you face issues playing Art Of Rally, you can narrow down the problem to these causes;
- Xbox server outages.
- Incomplete installation of the game files.
- Presence of faulty data within the Xbox system.
- Using out-of-date game versions or Xbox software.
- Problems in your Xbox profile
Though, you have nothing to stress about. Our team possesses high expertise with Xbox errors, so perform the solutions we have jotted down in the next section. We are positive that one of these may work in resuming Art Of Rally gameplay on your console.
How Can I Fix Art Of Rally On Xbox?
This section will talk all about how to fix Art Of Rally on your Xbox console so that you do not have to waste another minute looking for solutions.
Restart Art Of Rally
Many times, restarting the game resumes its responsiveness on Xbox. Quit Art Of Rally, and relaunch it from the main screen after about 10 seconds. See if you can continue playing the game without any interruptions.
Power Cycle Your Xbox Device
Power cycling your Xbox will get you out of many errors, for example, 0x87e50007 and 80151012. A quick intro about power cycling is that it will get rid of any data threats and glitches that may reside within the console, potentially affecting Art Of Rally’s running. You can also restart your Xbox One or Xbox Series X in the normal way, as that can help solve the issue as well.
Let’s have a look at how you can perform a power cycle on your Xbox console.
- Hold the “Xbox” button located on your console. The location varies in different Xbox models.
- Wait for the system to shut down.
- Turn off the “Power Switch” on the socket.
- Now, detach the wires connecting the console to the power socket.
- Take a pause of about a minute or two.
- Reconnect your Xbox console to the power socket.
- Turn on the “Power Switch.”
- Press the “Xbox” button to turn it on.
- Launch Art Of Rally once the system has started to get an update on its functioning.
Look For Xbox Service Outages
If the above two methods did not solve your trouble, there may be a chance that something is wrong with the Xbox servers. Whenever Xbox servers are down, the games and apps are affected for users throughout the globe. If you do not know how to get a server update, use our guide below.
- Open your browser, either on the phone or a PC.
- Select the “Search Bar” and type “Xbox Server Check.”
- Press “Enter” to initiate the search.
- Once you see the results, follow the first link.
- It should say, “Xbox Status.”
- Use the “Status Key” to match the current status of a particular Xbox service.
In case there is a network outage with the Xbox servers, there is no use in trying to fix the game’s operation on your console. It can only be solved once the servers are up and running.
Check For Art Of Rally Updates On the Xbox Store
A game’s performance can be hindered if you have not updated it timely. Hence, go to the Xbox Store and search Art Of Rally. Install the updates if you see any versions available for the game. Try to play this game after the installation is complete.
Clean System Cache
Clearing the Xbox cache will clean the temporarily stored game and app data on your console. Therefore, if there is a build-up of corrupt data, a cache clear would delete it to give your console a smooth performance.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the steps we used to clear the system cache on our Xbox.
- From the “Main Screen,” press the “Xbox” button on your controller.
- If you look at the left side of your screen, a menu will open up.
- Navigate to the “Settings” icon at the top bar of this side menu.
- It will show you a list of Xbox settings.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Click on “Devices And Streaming.” It should be the fourth option on the left bar.
- Next, pick “Blu-Ray” to head to the next screen.
- Once there, choose “Persistent Storage.”
- It will show you the option to “Clear Persistent Storage.” Select it.
- Your system cache is clear.
- Open Art Of Rally to inspect its running.
Inspect The Xbox Controller
Sometimes the Xbox controller may not be connected to the console properly which might hinder the functioning of its games and apps. Quit the game and see if you can access the system settings or other apps via the controller. Restart the controller, then, reconnect it to your Xbox if you suspect an issue with the connection.
On the other hand, if your controller is not at fault, then proceed to the next fix.
Update Xbox System Software
Ideally, you must install the latest software versions on your Xbox to avoid any issues with its working. Look for available updates every month to make sure that you do not miss out on any important software advancements.
Here is a step-by-step procedure we follow to search for new updates on our Xbox console.
- Exit all the applications and games on your Xbox.
- Head to the “Main Screen” and press the “Xbox” button on the controller.
- A menu will appear on the screen from the left side.
- Navigate to the “Settings” icon, located on the top bar.
- Now, go to the “Settings” option from the list.
- On the left panel, go to “System” and choose “Updates And Downloads.”
- Wait for the next section of sub-settings to appear.
- Highlight “Latest Console Update Status” and select it.
- Note down when you last updated the system software and if there are new recommended updates for your model.
- Install the necessary updates, if any.
Log In From A Different Profile
It is also a possibility that you customized your profile settings, and one of the newly adjusted settings is tempering with the game’s performance. So, if you have another Xbox Live profile, sign in to the console with it and then run Art Of Rally.
Check Your Email
Go to your Email inbox, the one linked to your Xbox Live profile, and see if you missed any essential updates regarding your account, such as delays in payments, incorrect profile details, etc.
Reinstall Art Of Rally
This is another fix you can try when the game does not seem to work on Xbox. Reinstalling will clear the game files from your console, along with any faults within them. Once you reinstall it, the game files will be free of faults that may be affecting its running.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to reinstall Art Of Rally on your Xbox.
- Access the “Main Screen” of your console.
- Go to “My Games And Apps.” It is one of the options on the main screen.
- Open the “Games” section.
- You can now view all your games in one area.
- Find “Art Of Rally” and select it with the “A” button on your controller.
- It will show you a pop-up.
- Scroll down to “Uninstall.”
- It will read, “You Are About To Uninstall Art Of Rally.”
- Click “Uninstall All” to confirm the process.
- Wait for the deletion to complete.
- Install the game again from the Xbox Store.
Soft Reset Your Xbox
Resetting your console will take the system back to its factory settings, however, a soft reset will not erase your game and saved data. You can choose to keep games and apps on your Xbox to avoid the aftermath of factory resets.
Let’s take a look at how to reset your Xbox to resolve Art Of Rally.
- Go to your Xbox console.
- Long press the “Xbox” button. Wait till it turns off.
- After a minute has passed, hold the “Eject” and “Sync” buttons, together with the “Xbox” button.
- You have to wait for the console to produce a “beep” sound.
- Release the buttons when you hear the second “beep.”
- Come back to your screen.
- You should see a “Troubleshoot” menu.
- From the four options, select “Reset This Xbox.”
- It will take you to the next set of resetting options.
- Go with “Keep Games And Apps.”
- Your Xbox will begin the resetting process once you click on it.
- After the reset, try to play “Art Of Rally” on your console and see if it runs fine.
Visit Xbox Support
Xbox support should be at your rescue when every other method fails. Get in touch with the support team and fill them in about the solutions you have tried on your end to resolve the issue. They will guide you on how to proceed with this trouble.
What Should You Do If Nothing Works?
This guide contains all the possible solutions you can apply when Art Of Rally is failing to function properly. If in rare circumstances, none of the above methods have resolved the trouble, take your Xbox console to a technician. Ask them to inspect the device for any technical errors which may be hindering the performance.
We hope this guide helped solve the Art Of Rally Xbox not working issue for you. We analyzed each fix for its effectiveness in solving the problem and only included the ones that we found to be the most effective. So, let us know which of these methods released the stress for you. We also have a guide on “How to fix I Am Fish not working on Xbox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Can't I Play Art Of Rally On Xbox?
If you are unable to play this adventure game, it can be because there is a fault with the Xbox servers, the presence of glitches in the system's data, incomplete installation of the game file, etc.
How Can I Fix Art Of Rally On Xbox?
You can resume the game's operation by updating your console/game, clearing the system cache, power cycling Xbox, reconnecting the controller, and more.
Will A Soft Reset Delete Saved Data On My Xbox?
No, performing a soft reset will not delete the games and apps installed on your device. Proceed with the "Keep Games And Data" option before finalizing the factory reset.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.