The urge to share your favorite song with your best friends is real; we have all been there. Spotify allows its users to share songs with each other. However, the process can be a bit complicated for those who don’t know where to go.
- You can share your liked songs on Spotify with other listeners in a few easy steps.
- Copy the link of the song you want to share and paste it into your friend’s chat box.
- You can also share the liked songs to one of your Spotify playlists and then share the complete playlist with a friend.
How To Share Liked Songs On Spotify With Another User?
Spotify lets you share your liked songs with other users, so they do not miss out on your favorite gems. You can share songs conveniently, whether you are accessing Spotify on your mobile phone or PC. Moreover, if you are a Netflix user, check out our solutions for errors M7053-1803 and M7053-1807.
Follow this detailed guide to familiarize yourself with Spotify sharing.
- Launch “Spotify” from the “Homescreen.”
- Tap on the “Playlist” icon at the right side of the Spotify bottom panel.
- You will see your playlists, along with those you are following.
- Choose “Liked Songs.”
- Find the song you wish to share.
- Click on “⋮” at the right edge of the song.
- It will open a menu.
- Go with “Share.”
- You can directly share the song with your friends on social media apps or copy the link.
- If you have copied the link, paste it into your friend’s chat box and send the text.
- Go to the “Liked Songs” section from the left panel.
- It will display all the songs you have liked on Spotify.
- Choose the song you want to share.
- You will see “…” on the right side of the song details.
- Click on it to open the drop-down menu.
- Hit “Share.”
- You will see a sub-menu.
- Select “Copy Song Link.”
- You will see a message “Link Copied To Clipboard” in a blue box near the center-bottom of your Spotify screen.
- Now, open the chat box of the person you want to share the link with.
- Paste the copied link using the “Ctrl+V” buttons on your keyboard.
- Hit “Send”
How To Share Liked Songs On Spotify To Another Playlist?
You can also share your liked songs on Spotify to one of your customized playlists, consisting of your go-to music for a particular vibe. And you guessed it right. We have an easy step-by-step guide for this process as well. So, follow the steps to add your liked songs to a playlist.
- Open the “Spotify” app via the “Homescreen.”
- Go to the “Playlist” section from the bottom menu.
- Select “Liked Songs.”
- Pick your song and tap “⋮” in front of the song name.
- From the following menu, tap “Add To Playlist.”
- Choose the playlist to which you want to add the song.
- Go to the particular playlist and see if the song is there.
- Type “Spotify” in your browser’s search bar and hit enter.
- Go to the first link. It should read, “Spotify – Web Player.”
- You should be on your Spotify account if you are already logged in.
- Click on “Liked Songs” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- You will see all your liked songs in one place.
- Highlight the song you want to share to a playlist.
- Click on “…” at the extreme right of the song details.
- From the menu, select “Add To Playlist.”
- Pick your desired playlist to share the song.
How To Share All Your Liked Songs On Spotify Simultaneously?
Sharing each song one by one can be time-consuming when you want your friend to listen to all of your liked songs on Spotify. So, let us introduce you to how you can share all your favorite music at once by adding them to a playlist.
We use the following steps to add our liked songs to the playlist.
- Find “Spotify” on your “Homescreen” and open it.
- Tap the “Playlist” icon at the bottom right of your screen, just above the phone’s navigation bar.
- Select the first option, “Create Playlist.”
- Type the name for your playlist.
- Hit “Create.”
- Tap the “Add Songs” button.
- Swipe left until you see the “Songs You Liked” panel.
- You will see a “+” button in front of each song.
- Press it to share the liked songs to your new playlist.
- Once you have added all the songs, come back to the playlist.
- Tap on “⋮” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll and choose the “Share” button.
- Copy the link and send it to your friend so they can access all your liked songs.
- Click on the “Create Playlist” option from the left panel.
- Name the playlist.
- Now, go to the “Liked Songs” folder from the left side of your screen.
- Drag each song to the playlist, which can be seen in the left panel.
- Once done, open the playlist.
- Click on “…” to access the drop-down.
- Hover over the “Share” option and select “Copy Link To Playlist” from the sub-menu.
- Paste the link and hit send.
Can You Download Songs From Spotify?
You can only download songs and playlists if you use Spotify Premium, the paid version of the app. Spotify’s free version does not allow users to download and stream songs offline.
This was all about how to share liked songs on Spotify in quick and easy steps. We hope this guide helped you in learning about this simple process. Also, read our guide on Spotify error code 73 if you come across this problem. Happy sharing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Share Liked Songs In Spotify With My Friend?
You can easily share liked songs on Spotify with other users by copying the song's link and pasting it into your friend's chat.
How Can I Add A Liked Song To Another Spotify Playlist?
Go to "Liked Songs" and select the song you want to share. Next, click on the "three-dot menu" and choose "Add To Playlist" from the drop-down. Lastly, select the desired playlist to which you wish to transfer the song.
How Can I Share A Spotify Playlist With My Friend?
Go to the desired playlist and tap the "three-dot menu." Select the "Share" option to copy the playlist's link and share it with your friend.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.