The Clio Entertainment awards, formerly known as “Key Art Awards,” is an award ceremony held by Clio which recognizes “excellence in marketing and communications” across the gaming, television, film, and entertainment industry.
The 2022 Clio Entertainment Awards were held at the Dolby Theater and was hosted by Anthony Anderson. Microsoft studios/Xbox was revealed as the game publisher of the year award winner in the ceremony.
Congratulations to the 2022 #ClioEntertainment Game Publisher of the Year: @Microsoft/@Xbox! 🏆 pic.twitter.com/IhjIFZPP7a
— Clio Awards (@ClioAwards) November 16, 2022
Following are the winners in the gaming category of the award ceremony;
- Audio/Visual — “Play Has No Limits feat. Kenshi Yonezu” by SIX inc. for Sony Interactive Entertainment/PlayStation
- Experiential/Events — “The Real AirDrop” by AKQA for Free Fire
- Innovation — “The Cost of Bullying” by Cheil PengTai Beijing for Samsung
- Partnerships & Collaborations Campaign — “Therapeutic Play” by McCann London for Xbox
- Public Relations — “The Cost of Bullying” by Cheil PengTai Beijing for Samsung
You might like: 2 out of 8 countries have approved Microsoft’s Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.