Warzone error code 11328 is a common error often faced by players on PS4. The error is caused due to problems with the servers, and it prevents you from playing the game. In most cases, the issue can be solved by restarting the console.
- The Warzone error code 11328 prevents you from playing the game.
- You could experience the error due to an unstable connection or server issues.
- To fix the error, you need to power cycle your PS4 and router, change the DNS settings, or reinstall the game.
Why Do You Get The Warzone Error Code 11328 On PS4?
The error code indicates a problem with the server connection. Several issues can cause it:
- You may have a poor internet connection.
- The server itself might be experiencing issues.
- There may be a firewall problem.
- There could be an issue with your internet router.
- There may be problems with your storage drivers.
How To Fix The Warzone Error Code 11328?
Here’s how to fix the daunting error.
Check The Server Status
First of all, we recommend checking the Warzone server status. You could be experiencing this error if their servers are down or undergoing maintenance.
- Launch your browser.
- On the search bar, type “Activision Online services.”
- Click on the first search result.
- From the options, click on “Call of Duty: Warzone.”
- Then click on your network platform under the “Server Status By Network” menu.
If you find that the servers are down, we suggest you wait, as none of our solutions will help you if the servers are not functioning in the first place. However, if the servers are up and running, we advise going through our list of suggested fixes.
Power Cycle Your PS4 And Internet Router
If the servers are running, conducting a power cycle on your PS4 and router will allow it to have a new start and hopefully aid in resolving the error you are facing. This is the simplest and quickest method for re-establishing your connection.
By following the instructions listed below, you can do a power cycle on your PS4.
- While your console is turned on, press and hold the power button, and you will hear two beeping sounds, after which it will turn off.
- Unplug the cable from the power source and leave it like that for around 2 minutes.
- After the suggested time has passed, plug it into the power source and turn it back on.
- Then, check to see if you now access the game.
You can perform a power cycle on your wifi router if your PS4 is causing you problems.
- Use the power button on the back to turn off your internet router.
- Following that, cut the device’s power by unplugging it.
- Plug it back in after a minute.
- Then, press the power button to turn it back on and establish a connection with the console.
- Now try to access the game and see if you see the error code.
This tip can also help if you’re experiencing the Warzone error 11328 on PS5, Xbox, or PC.
Check If Your Game is Up-to-date
Another reason you might be getting this error is an outdated game. So, make sure your game is up-to-date. To check to see if you have any pending updates, follow the instructions below:
- Highlight Warzone from your library.
- Select the “Options” icon.
- Then, pick”Check for Update” from the available options.
- Observe the installation instructions if an update is available.
We recommend following the procedures below if you want your games updated automatically rather than manually.
- Go to “Settings” from the main menu on the home screen.
- From the settings menu, scroll down to “System” and press “X.”
- Then, Go to “Automatic Downloads.“
- In the menu, check the boxes next to the “System Software Update files”, “Allow Restart,” and “Application Update Files” options.
Change The DNS Settings
Changing the DNS settings can be an excellent troubleshooting technique to fix most connection errors or if you are experiencing lag issues. The instructions for changing your DNS settings are mentioned below.
- Access “Settings” from the home screen.
- Visit “Network.”
- Choose “Set up Internet connection.”
- Choose Use LAN Cable if you wish to use a cable or Wi-Fi if you don’t.
- Select the “Custom” option under the menu.
- Choose “Automatic.”
- Please choose “Do Not Specify” under DHCP Host Name.
- Select “Manual” from the DNS Settings menu.
- Enter the Primary and Secondary DNS settings that you prefer.
Your games, applications, folders, or any files will be unaffected by the change of the DNS settings. Most users usually choose the Google DNS servers (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206). However, Cloudflare and OpenDNS are also suitable alternatives.
Damaged game files are another potential cause of this error. You can get around this problem by fixing the game files by adhering to the guidelines below:
- Open the “Battle.net” app.
- Pick “Call of Duty: Warzone.”
- Select the cog wheel symbol next to the “Play” option.
- Among the options, choose “Scan and Repair.”
Try to reaccess the game to see whether the issue has been fixed after the scan is finished.
Delete Corrupted Game Data
You could potentially encounter the PS4 Warzone error code 11328 due to corrupted game data. The instructions for deleting corrupted game data are provided below:
- Open “Settings.”
- Select ” System Storage Management.”
- Then go to “Saved Data.”
- Choose “Media Player.”
- The “corrupt data” file can be found in this folder.
- Click on “Options.”
- To erase corrupted files from your storage, click on “Delete.”
Check to see whether the error still occurs after that. Otherwise, we advise moving on to our other proposed fixes.
You may be experiencing problems connecting to the game servers because of your firewall settings, which is why you could receive this error code. In such a case, disabling your firewall may be a potential fix. Below, you can find simplified instructions on how to change or disable your firewall settings:
- Launch your browser.
- Copy your IP address, paste it into the address field, and hit enter. You will be directed to your router’s configuration page. You can find your IP address on your router’s website, get the Default Getaway on your computer, or get in touch with your ISP.
- On the configuration page, enter the username and password for your router. You can find the credentials on the router’s manual or website.
- Search for the firewall settings. Layouts may differ between routers, so look carefully. For example, D-Link routers’ “Advanced menu” is where you’ll find the “Firewall Options”. However, to change the firewall settings on a Linksys router, search for the Firewall settings under the Security menu.
- In the Firewall settings, click on “Disable.”
- Lastly, apply the changes.
Uninstall And Reinstall Warzone
Deleting the game will ensure all corrupted game files, if any, are removed. You can get the most recent, bug-free version of the game by reinstalling it.
- From the home screen menu, select “Settings.”
- Click on “Storage.”
- Here you will see the hard drives connected to your PS4. Select the hard drive with Warzone installed by pressing “X.”
- Click on “Applications.”
- You will see all the saved apps on the drive here. Search for Warzone.
- Then select “Options.”
- Check the box next to Warzone and click on “Delete.”
- Then press “OK” in the confirmation box.
This will ensure all the game files and the corrupted game data are deleted. After the deletion process, download Warzone again and see if you can play it error-free.
Contact Activison SupportThe last thing we advise is to contact the official activation support team if you have tried all of our recommended solutions and the error persists. They will be able to offer solutions that are unique to your issue. You must connect to your Activision account to continue on the help page. Alternatively, you can create a post or look for a different fix for the Warzone Error Code 11328 Reddit. Users who may have encountered the same error in the past may be able to offer some assistance.
This marks the end of our guide on how to fix Warzone error code 11328. We have already discussed several different PS4 errors and their associated remedies, PS4 error CE-34627-2, Error ws-37469-9, and media remote not working. Consider giving them a read.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.