Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard adds a fun element to boring texts. However, it can be frustrating if the keyboard stops working in the middle of a conversation or you cannot open it in a chat. Read our guide to find out what to do when the Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard is not working on your device.
- You can turn on the Emoji Blitz keyboard from your phone’s keyboard settings.
- Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard may not load on your phone for various reasons, like a weak internet connection, using outdated versions of the app, erroneous data in the app’s files, and more.
- Restart your internet, clear the game’s cache, reinstall the game, and more to fix this annoying issue.
Why Is Disney Emoji Blitz Keyboard Not Working?
There can be multiple reasons why the Disney keyboard is not functioning on your smartphone. It includes an unstable internet connection, using an outdated version of the game on your phone, and a faulty game cache. There is nothing to worry about, though. We will give you the solutions for this trouble in its guide.
How To Turn On Disney Emoji Blitz Keyboard On Your Phone?
You need to turn on the keyboard on your phone before you can use it. The process is simple, so follow the steps below to turn on the Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard.
- Open the “Settings” menu from the “Homescreen.”
- Go to “General Management.”
- From the next screen, scroll to “Keyboard List And Default.”
- You will see the “Disney Emoji Blitz Keyboard” option.
- Turn it on via the “Toggle Switch.”
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your “Homescreen.”
- Choose “Keyboard” from the “General” section.
- Tap”Keyboards,” which should be the first option.
- Find the “Emoji Blitz Keyboard” and turn it on by tapping the “Slider Switch.”
How To Fix Disney Emoji Blitz Keyboard On Your Phone?
In this section, we will discuss all the possible solutions to resume the keyboard’s functioning on your device. Our team found the methods below to be the most effective for solving problems with the Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard’s working. Let’s look at them.
Power Cycle Your Internet
Disney Blitz keyboard requires a good internet connection to run correctly on messaging platforms. Thus, power cycling your internet router will eliminate this issue.
- Go to your internet modem.
- Turn it off by pressing the “Power” button.
- Disconnect the wires providing the electrical supply to the device.
- After 1 to 2 minutes, reconnect the wires.
- Turn on the modem via the “Power” button.
- Once the lights come on, reconnect your phone to the internet.
- See if you can use the keyboard now.
Update Disney Emoji Blitz App
Updating the app can resolve the issue with its emoji keyboard. Look for any available updates for this app on your mobile phone with this process.
- Access your phone’s “Homescreen.”
- Go to “Play Store.”
- Type “Disney Emoji Blitz” in the search bar to search for the game.
- Select the game from the search results.
- See if there is an “Update” button on the right side. Update the game if required.
- Open “App Store” from the “Main Screen.”
- Type “Disney Emoji Blitz” in its search bar and hit enter.
- Once the results are up, tap on the game and look for an “Update” button.
Cleaning the file’s cache will get rid of any bugs or glitches which may be residing in the game’s data. On the other hand, our team solved Hulu errors P-DEV322 and RUNUNK13 by clearing the device’s cache. Therefore, you may be able to recover your favorite Emoji Blitz keyboard with this method.
- Open the “Homescreen” to view all the apps on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Find “Apps” and select it.
- From the list, pick “Emoji Blitz.”
- You will see different settings for the Emoji Blitz app.
- Head to “Storage.”
- Press the “Clear Cache” button on the bottom right.
- The “Cache” section should display “0 B” after the clearing.
Unfortunately, there is no option to clear the cache on iPhone. However, you can close the game entirely or restart your iPhone to stop its ongoing and background processes.
Restart Your Phone
Turn off your phone entirely and turn it back on again after a minute. Check if you can access the Emoji Blitz keyboard on your messaging apps, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Reinstall Disney Emoji Blitz
You will have to reinstall the application when none of the solutions work. You may lose all your game progress by doing so, along with all the Disney Emojis you have unlocked so far.
On the other hand, we also got your back in this case. Connecting your Disney Emoji Blitz app to your Facebook account will save all your progress in the game. Thus, you can get it back even after reinstalling the app.
So, let’s look at how you can back up your Emoji Blitz progress. Then, we will proceed to the steps you can use to reinstall the game.
Connect Your Facebook Account
- Open the “Emoji Blitz” app.
- Choose the “Log In” button that has a “Facebook” logo next to it.
- It will open a dialog box.
- Tap “Sign In.”
- The next box will say, “Leaving App.”
- Tap the “Tick” icon.
- It will take you to the “Facebook Login” page.
- Enter your account credentials.
- Hit the “Log In” button in the blue box.
- Connect your account to save your Emoji Blitz progress.
Reinstall Emoji Blitz
Reinstall Emoji Blitz on your phone with the steps below.
- Launch your phone’s “Settings” from the “Homescreen.”
- Tap on “Apps” to view your device’s installed games and applications in one place.
- Navigate to “Emoji Blitz.”
- Press the “Uninstall” button in the middle of the bottom panel.
- Choose “OK” to confirm the uninstallation.
- Next, go to “Play Store.”
- Search “Disney Emoji Blitz” and select the game.
- Hit the “Install” button in green.
- Once installed, log in with your Facebook account to restore the game progress.
- Long-press the “Emoji Blitz” game on the “Main Screen.”
- Tap the “X” symbol at the top-left corner of the game icon.
- Pick “Delete” from the pop-up menu.
- It will delete the game.
- Now, go to the “App Store.”
- Search “Disney Emoji Blitz” and press the “Get” button.
If you cannot use the Emoji Blitz keyboard despite trying all the solutions above, you should connect with Jam City Support (publishers of the game) to get help for your problem.
Furthermore, you can also access Jam City Support from the Emoji Blitz app. Below are the steps you can use.
- Launch the “Emoji Blitz” game.
- Click on the “Settings” icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- It will show you different settings for the app.
- Choose the third option, “FAQ’s And Support.”
- You should be in the “Help” section.
- Tap the “Message” icon at the top right.
- It will open the support chat.
Lastly, we want to assure you that all these steps were personally tested by our team when the Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard was not working for us. Hence, let us know which method got rid of the problem on your end. Also, read our guide on Disney Plus errors 90 and 91.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get The Disney Blitz Emoji Keyboard?
You can enable the keyboard on your phone by going to the phone's settings, accessing the keyboards section, and turning on the "Emoji Blitz Keyboard" option.
Why Is Emoji Blitz Keyboard Not Working On My Phone?
Some of the reasons the keyboard fails to work on your device are poor internet strength, an incomplete installation of the game, a buildup of defective cache, etc.
How To Fix Disney Emoji Blitz Keyboard On My Phone?
You can fix its functioning by power cycling your internet device, restarting your phone, cleaning the app's cache, reinstalling the game, and more.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.